Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flares and fogs.

Today I feel just exhausted. Yesterday really seems to have taken a toll on me... It was very emotionally stressful. I'm not feeling that well. I keep coughing and I have a migraine. I'm really tired of being sick. This flare has been going on for over two months now. That is ridiculous! My fog has been really bad.

I'm so tired of finding shoes in the fridge or my textbooks with my dishes. I just want to be normal for once. I'm really tired of having to limit my activities so I don't hurt myself or so I don't pay for it later. I just want a chance to be able to live normally! Blahhhh.

I am just fed up with all of this. I have been losing most of my friends because I don't have the energy to keep up friendships or people don't understand that I can't always be there. Oh well...

On a happier note, that picture is the caricature that Kolton and I got yesterday. ☺We're so dorky, but I love it.

3 comments:

  1. What exercise do you do. I find it critical to get in the proper amount of exercise. I've had a bad couple of months, too. Here's an article but I have found that water is often not warm enough forme. http://healthy-lifestyle.most-effective-solution.com/2009/05/17/treating-fibromyalgia-pain-with-water-exercise/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stretch daily, along with walking and some yoga. I used to swim, but the water is always too cold and ends up making it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have been losing most of my friends because I don't have the energy to keep up friendships or people don't understand that I can't always be there."

    Again, I can totally relate. I don't know what's right anymore: letting people know that I feel crappy most of the time, or pretending I'm fine. I'm not good at faking it, so I am probably alienating everyone away from me. It's a pity that "regular" society makes people with illnesses such hermits. I have one foot in and one foot out. It's confusing.

    ReplyDelete