Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long days and even longer nights.

Today was a long day. My significant other, Kolton, went to the emergency room because he was having a lot of trouble breathing and there was a pool of blood on his pillowcase when he woke up. After a few hours at the emergency room they diagnosed him with bronchitis. He's feeling better now, thankfully! I wasn't able to be at the hospital with him, so I stayed at my dorm worrying. He eventually came over and we went to a festival my college was hosting. We won prizes and got a caricature done. ☺ It was fun.

I'm laying in bed right now, trying to wind down. I'm watching the movie Cadillac Records, which is really interesting. My lower back and knee are giving me a lot of problems right now... I really wish that the pain wasn't so bad. I don't want to take any medicine though... I'm so sick of medicine. I'd really like a day that the pain wasn't so bad without me having to take medication. Oh well.

Time to go lay down and watch the rest of my movie. Goodnight. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment