Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm sorry that I haven't been around. It's been forever since I've updated! The past week has been sheer hell. It has been storming here... It's supposed to storm until at least Saturday. This weather is just killing me.

Yesterday I had counseling... My therapist told me that she isn't equipped to deal with my case and she referred me to two others. Oh well. I'm pretty upset -- I feel betrayed. I understand why she did that and everything, but... I don't know. I did my research, she was a therapist for mostly women and she had experience with chronic illness and fibromyalgia. However, it seems that she has dealt with more acute cases of fibro and I have a rather severe case. It took so much strength for me to admit that I need help and to start going to her, and now I have to do that again...

13 days until I'm out of school for the summer and 40 days until my surgery.

I do not feel well at all. I feel like throwing up... I'm super dizzy and the room is so warm. I think I'm leaving class soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried 5-HTP? You can't take it while on a serotonin uptake inhibitor. It is a natural precursor to Serotonin and has been shown to help with depression, anxiety, and fibromyalgia. My daughter and I both take it and feel it helps. It is OTC and doesn't have any side effects. Just be sure to be off your SSRI with the help of a physician for 2 weeks first if you decide to try it.
    Hope the weather breaks and that you feel better!

    ReplyDelete