Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Star Gazing and Dreaming

Today was busy, busy, busy! I was feeling okay this morning and made it to all three of my classes! I then had a jazz concert in the evening, which both my family and Kolton attended. The concert went well, it was rather stressful though. I'm just glad it's over to be honest... I have been really stressed out over it! After the concert, Kolton and I went to get a bite to eat and then we went for a lovely walk... We went to a river and walked around... It was amazing. We climbed a hill and sat at the top, gazing up at the stars and talking.

My fibro is okay. I'm not feeling nearly as bad as I have been, thankfully.

I am very excited - I found out that there is someone else on campus, that is my age, that has fibro! I mean, it's horrid that she has it... But I'm glad I'm not alone.

I'm exhausted, so I'll write more tomorrow. Night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment