Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today was a really long day. Two finals and then all that packing... I'm back home now, thankfully. I fainted three times while packing. I think it was just from stress. I keep experiencing vertigo... It's super annoying. With my two sisters' help and Kolton's help, we were able to get everything packed up and moved. All of my stuff is still in the car, minus my laptop and laundry. It'll be really nice to have clean clothes.

Kolton and I went out and had a really long talk about how to handle this summer. We're not sure how we're going to get through everything. We're both really worried. I'm not really sure how I feel about being home. At my dorm I could be an adult and I had complete control over everything. Now I'm back home and things have kind of fallen apart. It was like Kolton and I made a home at my dorm together... Now that's gone. It's going to be weird not having somewhere where we can just be ourselves.

I'm just exhausted. It's storming. I'm really worried about the fainting business. I have a doctor appointment on Friday, so I'm going to talk to him about it then. Kolton and I might be going on a picnic after my appointment, it's supposed to be partly sunny at 72 degrees! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment