Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long Days Are Ahead...

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well!

Today was my first full day off of school. One of my professors gave me an extension, so I still have to complete some work for one of my classes. I'm going to start work on that tomorrow. I settled in a bit more today. I set up my TV and DVD player, which is nice. No cable yet though. I cleaned and did all sorts of stuff today! I'm exhausted now though and in a lot of pain. I probably should take a pain killer, but I'm just so sick of them!

My vertigo and ear ringing are still really bothering me. Several people have brought up the possibility that this could be more than just fibro. My symptoms have been so severe for the past six months... I'm scared to think that there could be more wrong with me. Life is already so hard. I know that if there is something and we figure it out, it could get better once treated... I'm just scared.

I tweeted this great link earlier. Open Letter To Normals About Fibromyalgia http://ow.ly/dBsY. Many people have retweeted it, which is really cool! I found the link while browsing The Fibromyalgia Community. I also joined the Fibrom-L mailing list, which I also found while on the FMS Community. Hopefully those links will be useful!

I still have a lot of unpacking to do. I need to make a list of things to talk about with my doctor. Kolton will be there with me, so hopefully we won't forget anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment