Thursday, June 4, 2009

It has been such a long week. My mom was discharged from the hospital today, thankfully. She's feeling a lot better but is extremely weak.

I'm flaring... again. I'm just exhausted. All I've really done this week is sleep. One of my best friends, Sam, is going to sleep over tonight to make sure I get up for class tomorrow morning. We haven't hung out much lately so I'm excited.

Only 6 days left of class... I'm just so ready to get out. Life has been kicking my butt. I'm just exhausted both physically and mentally. I really need to get away for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen... know just how you feel! It's always great to get away, even for a little while. I always head for the beach. There's something very soothing about the ocean... the sound, smell, sand between your toes. The wind off the water.

    Hope you finish up the week well, and that you get to go somewhere nice for a break

    Stu

    ReplyDelete