Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One more final to go. I got the test back from last night -- I got a 17%. I don't think I'm going to pass that class... I'm not looking forward to retaking it. Last night Kolton ended up coming over, even though he worked for 10 hours straight. He made me feel considerably better. He's coming over after I finish my last final to help me finish packing and moving everything out. My sisters are going to be here too. I can't wait to get home... It's going to be so weird moving back home. At college I can do whatever, whenever I want. At home, not so much. I hate having to ask for permission to go out. I always have to be home early too, whereas here a lot of times I'm out until two or three in the morning.

It's been raining for quite a while. I'm so sore. I woke up barely able to move and foggy beyond belief. I can't even remember what was on my music theory final. I'm just exhausted... No matter how much I sleep, I'm still tired. I really just want to be held for a while. It's supposed to rain all day. I don't know how I'm going to finish packing and everything.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Your comments really make me feel quite a bit better. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I hope you pass, get home safely, and get that hug you need. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to make it! :)

    Remember to take breaks during all that packing. Take care!

    ReplyDelete