Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tour Day One

Today was a very long and exciting, yet draining, day. I finally woke up after a night of tossing and turning, then I went to therapy. Kolton met my knew therapist. I really like her. She understands me very well and I feel very comfortable with her. We are going to have two sessions a week. After therapy, I went to lunch and rehearsal. I passed out after rehearsal and then finished packing, just in time to get a good seat on the bus.

I'm currently on choir tour! We took a coach bus to a small town northwest of Chicago and performed at one of the choir members' church. It went well enough. I sure was exhausted though! After the concert, they fed us delicious food. Oh man, I can't think of the last time I ate that much! I had several people come up to me during dinner telling me how beautiful I am and how they are amazed I didn't use any music. (Note: I don't have a choice in not using music. Because of my cane, I cannot hold the folder up, so no music for me). It was very flattering.


Right now I'm at my friend S's parents' house. It's really nice. I'm very comfortable with her family. It makes me really happy! I'm exhausted... I wish I could go into more detail, but maybe tomorrow. My vision is starting to blur. Yay sleeping meds! I'm not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow or not. It depends if I can find a wi-fi connection or not. But I'm planning on writing regardless.

Night all. Sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment