Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A new start?

Thank you so much for the well wishes everyone! The doctor did an aerthoscopic surgery. I had a lateral band released on my left knee. They were supposed to work on my ACL also, but it didn't need it! Today at physical therapy they removed the bandages and I got to see the incisions. They don't look that bad at all. I'm allowed to shower tomorrow, as long as I have water proof bandages over my stitches. Physical therapy today was sooooo painful. I was able to bend my knee to 60ยบ with assistance. I'm still having a lot of trouble picking my leg up to get into bed, and I'm having difficulty getting up without assistance.

My knee is so swollen! It's about double the size of my other knee right now. I've been icing it a lot, but it's still pretty bad.

I think I might go take a nap. Physical therapy really drained me!

No comments:

Post a Comment