Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life has been really tough.

I'm still in shock about mom's diagnosis... I can't believe that her cancer metastasized to her liver. She started the chemo pills last week... She was extremely sick today. It's really hard on all of my family. I'm so worried about her.

Yesterday I went back to the brain scan place and got my results. My brain's functioning is relatively normal, but my visual memory is lower. My depression rating was extremely high, as was my obsessive compulsiveness. I get a lot of nagging thoughts, but thankfully I don't really have any compulsive behaviors that I'm aware of. I broke down yesterday... It was extremely difficult to see these things written down.

I don't know how to feel anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOOO sorry Jen!!! About your mother and your own illness. It's just not fair. Keep your head up, things just have to look up somehow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously coping with a lot right now. I am so sorry for all that you are burdened with... I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry hun, about everything. It's not fair, life isn't fair. But you will make it, as will your mom. You have lots of support. I'm here if you ever need anything, or just want to talk. <3

    ReplyDelete